[ndnSIM] CryptoPP

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:43:26 PDT 2016

I tried compiling the same from the ndn-cxx which is a submodule in ndnSIM
and it gave the same problem there too. According to the file path, the
include path should be - ../../../src/ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/src/security/cryptopp.hpp
instead of ../../src/ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/src/security/cryptopp.hpp

Does this build require to export some env variable before it can be
configured and built?

/anil.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Anil Jangam <anilj.mailing at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This problem still persist for me and I am trying it on Mac.
>
> As discussed on this thread, I extracted the command line from the
> build/config.log file. It is compiling "../test.cpp" file, which it
> generates on the fly I guess. I am not sure how it picks up the #include
> path for cryptopp.hpp, but it is #including the file as
> "../../src/ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/src/security/cryptopp.hpp". I verified and this
> path is actually from ndnSIM's ndn-cxx.  I am not sure why a standalone
> ndn-cxx compile would look for ndnSIM.
>
> I think the configure tool is doing all this automatically and we do not
> have any control on this. I also tried installing this from the sources but
> no success.
>
> /usr/bin/clang++ -pedantic -Wall -O2 -g -std=c++11
> -Wno-error=unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-error=deprecated-register
> -Wno-error=unused-local-typedef -stdlib=libc++ -I/usr/include -DNDEBUG
> -DHAVE_IS_DEFAULT_CONSTRUCTIBLE=1 -DHAVE_IS_NOTHROW_MOVE_CONSTRUCTIBLE=1
> -DHAVE_IS_NOTHROW_MOVE_ASSIGNABLE=1 -DHAVE_CXX_FRIEND_TYPENAME=1
> -DHAVE_CXX_OVERRIDE_FINAL=1
> -DNDN_CXX_HAVE_VECTOR_INSERT_ERASE_CONST_ITERATOR=1 -DHAVE_PTHREAD=1
> -DHAVE_GETPASS=1 -DHAVE_COREFOUNDATION_COREFOUNDATION_H=1
> -DHAVE_CORESERVICES_CORESERVICES_H=1 -DHAVE_SECURITY=1
> -DHAVE_OSX_SECURITY=1 -DHAVE_SQLITE3=1 ../test.cpp -c -o
> /Users/usrp1/sandbox/ndn-cxx/build/.conf_check_1689d110c002d2313f4665d22885dc23/testbuild/test.cpp.1.o
>
> Can someone guess what is the issue?
>
> /anil.
>

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Natalya Rozhnova <
> rozhnova.natalya at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Marco,
>>
>> YES, IT WORKS! Thanks!
>>
>> best,
>> Natalya

>>> Have you tried with the following?
>>>
>>> LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
>>> PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH"
>>> PATH="/usr/local/bin:$PATH"
>>> LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib:$LIBRARY_PATH"