[ndnSIM] Wifi and p2p links on a single node.

Hassan Sinky sinkyh at oregonstate.edu
Sat Mar 26 14:08:58 PDT 2016

Thanks Sabet!

So your suggestions finally worked. I tried multicast before but it would
not work.  Setting the forwarding strategy to multicast AND setting
ndnGlobalRoutingHelper.AddOrigins(all nodes) fixes this issue. I guess the
unfortunate question remains, does this mean I will not be able to use a
best-route forwarding strategy for this scenario? Or is there a way around
this? I essentially want best-route to be used only for the p2p links.