[ndnSIM] how to write and implement a new cache strategy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Mar 20 17:09:02 PDT 2016

Hi,

you can take a look at the following project from the first NDN hackathon:

https://github.com/ndncomm/nfd-caching-ndnsim

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory