[ndnSIM] Caching Strategies in ICN

D'Acunto, L. (Lucia) lucia.dacunto at tno.nl
Tue Mar 15 06:29:37 PDT 2016

Dear Junxiao, Krishnakanth, Klaus,
I’m also interested to read the report about the caching policies that were explored during the first NDN hackathon.

Thank you,

Lucia D'Acunto, PhD
Research Scientist
Media Networking

T +31 (0)88 866 71 37
M +31 (0)64 696 60 10
E lucia.dacunto at tno.nl<mailto:lucia.dacunto at tno.nl>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D17EC7.19B72640]<http://www.tno.nl/>

TNO | New Babylon | Anna van Buerenplein 1, 2595DA,  The Hague, The Netherlands