[ndnSIM] Forwarding Strategies Implemented ?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Mar 10 14:21:01 PST 2016

Hi Ahmed,

the forwarding strategies that are available in ndnSIM are mentioned here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.1/fw.html

Moreover, Steve DiBenedetto has implemented some load balancing strategies (including a random and a weighted load balancer). These strategies can be found here:

https://github.com/dibenede/ndn-tutorial-gec21/tree/master/strategy-templates

Hope that this helps!

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>