[ndnSIM] Port NLSR to ndnSIM

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU
Tue Mar 8 04:20:48 PST 2016

Hi Chavoosh

I don't know about porting, but I doubt whether your goal can be achieved
with ndnSIM, depending on what you mean by "performance".

If "performance" means CPU and memory usage, ns-3 and ndnSIM cannot help
you.
You need ONL or Emulab for that.

ns-3 and ndnSIM can help you measure how many messages are transmitted, and
how fast does the routing system converge in response to an announcement or
fault.
Such results will be repeatable if simulation is implemented correctly.

Yours, Junxiao