[ndnSIM] Port NLSR to ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Mar 7 22:00:04 PST 2016

Hi Chavoosh,

your question is kind of open ended. I would suggest you read the following webpage, where we discuss the requirements for a real application to be ported to ndnSIM:

http://ndnsim.net/2.1/guide-to-simulate-real-apps.html

Then, you could take a look at the existing examples of ported real applications to understand the overall approach:

https://github.com/spirosmastorakis/scenario-ChronoSync
https://github.com/spirosmastorakis/ndns-scenario
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/scenario-ndn-ping

If you have more specific technical questions, I would be glad to help.

Hope that this helps!

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory