[ndnSIM] Porting scenarios to ndnSIM 2.1

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Jun 26 20:55:06 PDT 2016

To modify packet format in ndnSIM 2.x, you don't need to modify anything with ndn-header.  You just need to update definition and encoding/decoding in the abstraction definition, e.g., in ndn-cxx/src/interest.hpp/cpp.  You need to be careful with Data packet, as it has special considerations because of the signatures.