[ndnSIM] Multiple interest packet

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Jun 26 20:44:13 PDT 2016

Hi Farzam,

May be not exactly what you need, but the easiest would be to install multiple consumer applications.  If that not going to work for you, then you would need to either modify the consumerCbr app or write another app.  You can use the existing apps for example or check http://ndnsim.net/2.1/applications.html tutorial on how to write an NDN app.

You can also write "real" app using ndn-cxx library and then compile it in with ndnSIM (http://ndnsim.net/2.1/guide-to-simulate-real-apps.html).  This way you may be able to have better control over what is going on in your app.