[ndnSIM] Question about LTE in ndnSIM

Luca Muscariello luca.muscariello at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:50:46 PDT 2016

Enabling LTE is not straightforward.

NDN over LTE, which would be my preferred choice, requires to develop a new
ns3 simpler net device.
The current net device for LTE is full of constraints to use IP.

Once you create a new net device you can make the ndn netdevice working on
top of LTE.

If you use EPC you will get a lot of configuration to get NDN over IP
working but you loose control of mobility management. If you don't care
about mobility management you can make that working.