[ndnSIM] problem installing ndnSIM on CentOS release 6.8 (cluster)

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jun 16 15:41:30 PDT 2016

If you installed boost in a standard place, you just need to run

sudo ldconfig

If not or if /usr/local/lib is not on the default list in centos (fedora has this issue), you can simply set LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable before running the app (there should be examples on ndnsim website).