[ndnSIM] Test and debug modified ndnSIM

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jun 10 22:56:15 PDT 2016

Unfortunately, this is inherent to NS-3.  You can try to speedup compilation by

- selecting only necessary NS-3 modules to compile, e.g. using .ns3rc file (see example in utils/.ns3rc)
- and/or using ccache (CXX="ccache g++" ./waf configure ...)
- using distributed compilation using distcc if you have access to many server machines that can do compilation for you.