[ndnSIM] Print out PIT contents

raaid alubady alubadyraaid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:03:47 PDT 2016

Hi everyone, I am thankful for your guidance and support.
I have already been run the example "ndn-simple-with-pit-count-stats" that
is printed many fields such as Time, Nodes name and return PIT size. I
tried to add other fields such as number of Insertion, deletion, updating,
and memory usage and most important to print GetMaxPitEntryLifetime, but I
couldn't. Can anyone help me how can do that?

And the other thing, How can print out PIT contents in external file rather
than to appear in the terminal.

<Best regards>
*Raaid Alubady*Doctoral Researcher
InterNetWorks
 Research Lab,
School of Computing, Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, M A L A Y S I A
HP: +60129636379 , +601128408117
Emails: raaid.n.alubady at uobabylon.edu.iq
            raaid.alubady at internetworks.my
            alubady.r.n at ieee.my