[ndnSIM] Update of submodule ndn-cxx for ndnSIM

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 24 05:54:15 PDT 2016

Hi Xuxiang

SimpleTag is declared in ndn-cxx/tag.hpp which is included into
ndn-cxx/lp/tags.hpp via ndn-cxx/tag-host.hpp

Find out the complete gcc command line (thru waf verbose logging), make gcc
write preprocessed source into a file, and you should be able to find
what's going on from that file.

Common suspects are wrong include path causing wrong file to be included,
and duplicate #ifndef token.

Yours, Junxiao