[ndnSIM] Forward Interest messages through multiple interfaces

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jul 1 09:32:37 PDT 2016

Hi Zeinab,

If you're using GlobalRoutingHelper::CalculateAllPossibleRoutes, then it will try to calculate all possible routes through every face.  After that you can play with forwarding strategy decisions.

Note however, that this calculation can be slow.  If you have a large topology and want to run multiple runs, a better way would be to pre-compute all routes (e.g., outside ndnSIM) and then install them in the scenario.