[ndnSIM] How to make NDN node choose another path that aren't affect by the hijacker

Prasetyo Adi Wibowo prasetyoadiwibowo92 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:36:58 PST 2016

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your answer. I've tried ncc, acces, client control,
multicast, and broadcast strategy, but the result is not like my
expectation. In my simulation, I want to make the packet interest choose
another path that aren't affected by the hijacker(change to R2 when first
attempt was hijacked by R3-H). Can you suggest to me, what can I do to get
that result?
and
I want to use R-script to help me make statistical computing and graphics (
http://ndnsim.net/2.1/metric.html#example-of-packet-drop-tracer-l2tracer).
Can you help me, how to run R-script for app-delays tracer and content
store tracer ?

Thank you

Best Regards,

Prasetyo