[ndnSIM] [Tutorial inaccuracy] ndnSIM Tutorial - ndnSIM applications - ConsumerBatches

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jan 28 10:58:24 PST 2016

Thanks Yuze for catching this!  There is also another inaccuracy in this statement, as batch of interests is not sent out exactly at specified time, rather the specified batch starts at specified time.  As it is currently implemented (may not be ideal for all simulations), the interests are separated by the estimated retransmission time (~ RTO).