[ndnSIM] consumer window

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Jan 26 12:33:58 PST 2016

Hi Sharvari,

please take a look at our documentation here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.1/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1ConsumerWindow.html

Have you traced the execution of the simulation to make sure that the application does not send out any Interests? Or the Interests are being rejected by an NFD instance on the consumer or an intermediate node?

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA