[ndnSIM] How to print FIB table?

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jan 21 23:10:50 PST 2016

In theory, you can send interests /localhost/nfd/fib/list and process the result (you can check how it is done in nfd-status implementation).

More practically, in the simulation you can simply enumerate FIB entries.  There is a commented out example in `examples/ndn-grid.py` how to do it in python.  In C++ it is essentially the same thing, you just need to change to C++ constructs (check mailing list history, I think I showed an example before).