[ndnSIM] ADHOC forwarding strategy

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jan 15 22:51:56 PST 2016

Hi Dependra,

Did you check simulation examples (http://ndnsim.net/2.1/examples.html <http://ndnsim.net/2.1/examples.html>)?  The scenario you're describing sounds exactly like "simple scenario".  If not, it would probably be the best if you show us your scenario that has problems, otherwise I'm not sure I what could be wrong.