[ndnSIM] ndnSIM 2.x

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jan 8 09:18:44 PST 2016

Hi,

unfortunately, you will have to modify the existing file. The best way is to make yourself familiar with the changes made in the new versions of the simulator. A way to do that is to go through the commit history on github:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commits/master <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commits/master>

Moreover, you could take a look at our website:

http://ndnsim.net/2.1/ <http://ndnsim.net/2.1/>

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>