[ndnSIM] How does updated version of ndn::Face works?

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:43:51 PST 2016

Hi Alex,

I have taken care of all the changes suggested in the guidelines provided
here: http://ndnsim.net/2.1/guide-to-simulate-real-apps.html However, the
below issue is stopper.

What additional changes are required to make this work in my application?
How does the updated version of ndn::Face works? Can you please elaborate?

If UDP faces are yet to be supported, what alternative do we have? Perhaps,
I did not understand the sample example from the new ndn::Face perspective.

/anil.