[ndnSIM] Vanet via Named Data Networking

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Jan 2 11:48:52 PST 2016

Hi,

since 2013, we have made major changes to ndnSIM. Most probably, code developed under the ndnSIM version available in 2013, cannot work now. A way to become familiar with the changes made is to go through the commit history on github:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commits/master

Moreover, you could take a look at our website:

http://ndnsim.net/2.1/

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>