[ndnSIM] Access to the queue inside OnData() in forwarding-strategy

Ayush Agarwal ayush0071 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:02:02 PST 2016

Hi Alex,
I am trying to change the interest limit/interest sending rate on a face.
For this I am calling the functions inside the Limits class associated to a
particular face. But I am unable to find any change in my simulation
results. Can you guide me where I am going wrong.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ayush Agarwal*

*Reseach Scholar, Computer Science*

*National Institute of Technology, KarnatakaSurathkal, India*