[ndnSIM] how to access all of entries in PIT table in ndn-forwarding strategy function

Zeinab Rezaiefar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 22:21:33 PST 2016

 Hello,I want to check all of entries in PIT tale without any specific name. I mean after calling function OnInterest in ndn-forwarding-strategy.cc , I want to check that I have received any Interest from this interface before or not. Then, I need to look at whole tale of PIT to check that  there is any interest with this interface or not. how can I write loop function to search whole of PIT table?Moreover , I would like to mention that I use ndnsim version 1.any help will be appreciate .Thanks in advanceregards