[ndnSIM] paramater of ndn-producer

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Dec 25 01:36:21 PST 2016

Hi,

this is a feature that you will have to implement by yourself (it is not offered automatically by ndnSIM). Specifically, you will have to implement this feature as a part of the producer application:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-producer.cpp
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-producer.hpp

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis