[ndnSIM] How to debug interest processing on qtcreator

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Dec 18 14:17:42 PST 2016

What you describing is not really achievable, at least not in the way that will be straightforward.  NS-3 is discrete event simulator, where many events are "scheduled" to be executed.  The process of sending interest involves multiple events, each of them starting with the simulator's event queue.   You can probably debug trace all of these events, but I doubt it would be much useful.