[ndnSIM] beforeSatisfyInterest() function of forwarding strategy

任沛 renpei.bupt at qq.com
Mon Dec 5 22:54:05 PST 2016

hello every,    i met some question about beforeSatisfyInterest() function, i aim at doing some opreation for fib-table, while the public API just show me as follow, i can not access the fib-table when invoke the function beforeSatisfyInterest(), what should i do if i want to add an argument like this,
"shared_ptr< fib::Entry > fibEntry,", i am really appreciate i you can give me any suggestion.

origin funtion, there is three argument:
void nfd::fw::Strategy::beforeSatisfyInterest(shared_ptr< pit::Entry > pitEntry,
const Face & inFace,
const Data & data

)

while for my work, i need this as follow, what should i do?
void nfd::fw::Strategy::beforeSatisfyInterest(shared_ptr< pit::Entry > pitEntry,
shared_ptr< fib::Entry > fibEntry,
const Face & inFace,
const Data & data

i need to access the fib-table.