[ndnSIM] Get or fine Node name at fowarder.cpp during simulation

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:25:44 PST 2016

Shahram,

If you give *name *to nodes, through AnnotatedTopologyReader,
scenarioHelper or otherwise, you can use the helper with the signature you
mentioned. If you take a look at its implementation
<http://ndnsim.net/2.3/doxygen/ndn-fib-helper_8cpp_source.html#l00117> I
guess you will find a clue how to use it.

Regards,
Sabet