[ndnSIM] About simulate time

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Dec 12 03:00:23 PST 2016

Hi,

the simulator uses simulation time. If you want to get the real time, you might want to use something like this “hack":

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/tests/other/ndn-test.cpp#L93-L94

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>