[ndnSIM] Content Store Caching/Replacement Policies

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Wed Dec 7 21:55:00 PST 2016

Alex

Thank you for the response!

So, to make sure I'm understanding this:. The Policy subclass maintains a
secondary table of iterators essentially (e.g., a queue) - when the Policy
implementation decides it's time for a specific entry to be removed, it
should remove it from its own table, but emit a signal to tell the Cs which
entry to remove as well.

Is this correct?

Thanks

John