[ndnSIM] Assert in TypeId::LookupByName: error. Could not find the class

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Aug 4 14:12:52 PDT 2016

Hi Fatemeh,

I suspect that you have defined PccApp in a separate .hpp/.cpp file.  Don't forget to include .cpp file to be compiled together with your simulation scenario.  If you're using scenario template, this should happen automatically though.