[ndnSIM] [Nfd-dev] OnContentSoreMiss pipline

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Aug 2 07:20:16 PDT 2016

Hi Sabet

It’s unintentional. NFD 0.4 introduced major changes in face system, which requires significant work on ndnSIM side to keep up. You may watch https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/3560 for progress on this upgrade.
I heard Spyros, Xuxiang Tian <xuxiangtian at ucla.edu>, and Klaus all attempted to do this upgrade, but none of them has completed. If you want to work on the upgrade, I recommend you to talk to these three developers.

Yours, Junxiao