[ndnSIM] ndnSIM on Windows 10

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Apr 28 14:35:37 PDT 2016

Hi Jonathan,

it is not clear to me whether it will work (I do not know how much Microsoft has abstracted their OS), but we can try and see what is going on.

Unfortunately, I am not using windows, but please feel free to try and let us know about the result.

Thanks!

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory