[ndnSIM] Adding route manually

Shahid Md. Asif Iqbal asifcsep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 03:23:59 PDT 2016

Dear All,
Experiencing the following error after adding route manually, and more
importantly the error occurs after 10 seconds of simulation for each
scenario  and for every prefix.

'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<nfd::rib::RibManager::Error>
>'
  what():  Error in setting interest filter (/localhost/nfd/rib): request
timed out

I use the following code segment to add route manually

shared_ptr<Face> face = const_pointer_cast<Face>(inFace.shared_from_this());

  shared_ptr<fib::Entry> fibEntry = m_fib.insert(dataName).first;// insert
prefix
  fibEntry->addNextHop(face, 0);

Any clue would be really helpful.

Thanks