[ndnSIM] ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding- Installation issue

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Apr 15 13:44:27 PDT 2016

Hi Ertugrul,

This scenario was designed and implemented for the specific older version of ndnSIM (see README for the specific version).  It is not possible to do the conversion easily, as you need to implement many things in different way with the new version of ndnSIM.

As for error.  If you cloned and then switched your current folder to the cloned repository, you shouldn't be getting this error.  "waf" is just an python script that is part of the scenario repository.