[ndnSIM] Difficulty in running NDNsim with pythod visualizer

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Apr 15 13:40:13 PDT 2016

This error (and the message you saw during ./waf configure) really indicates that the visualizer was not compiled.  The reason it is not compiled is, as Chaim suggested, are missing dependencies.

Check if you have installed everything that is recommended on ndnsim.net.