[ndnSIM] Seeking help regarding ndnsim; intreset with different sequence number

Ravi Kumar Singh rk8000 at g.rit.edu
Tue Apr 12 21:20:09 PDT 2016

Hi Team,

I am a Graduate student of Rochester Institue of Technology, New York.
Currently, I am working on a research paper based on NDN along with my Prof.
Currently, we want to simulate the NDN with your software NDNSIM. We want
to simulate the scenario where the consumer is sending the same interest
(same sequence number) multiple times to the producer so that the cache
Server would serve the interest as it would have the content in its cache
instead of serving the request from the producer.
We tried googling but couldn't found any relevant link for this scenario.

Requesting you to please help us on how we can simulate the scenario where
the consumer is sending the same interest(same sequence number) instead of
the incremental sequence number (default behaviour).

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi Kumar Singh