[ndnSIM] receive zero for cacheHit value

Zeinab Rezaiefar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 05:16:20 PDT 2016

 Dear Narges ,Thanks you so much for your reply. However, after I have changed:  ndn::CsTracer::InstallAll("cs-simple2-trace.txt", Seconds(1)); to ndn::CsTracer::InstallAll("cs-simple2-trace.txt", Seconds(0.01)); still I have received zero for cache hit value. I think this function means in the interval defined with second() (for example during 1 second) how many times hash misses or hash hits has happened.  if it does not mind, may I know that you solve this problem or not.thanks in advancebest regards