[ndnSIM] About How to get started with ndnSim

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn zhangran at bupt.edu.cn
Tue Apr 12 01:34:10 PDT 2016

Hello, everyone!

I am a new student in NDN and ndnSim, rescently I find it very important to learn about ndnsim, so I want to have a thorough study on it and make my own changes.

I send this e-mail to ask for help from senior users or researchers acquainted with ndnSim on how to get started with ndnSim. What I should learn first and in what order I should learn about different modules and what else background information do I need to know.

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to your generous reply!

Yours, Sincerely.

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn