[ndnSIM] How to add a hop-count number in interest?

ndn ndn ndn at sqh.me
Thu Apr 7 01:45:18 PDT 2016

Hi,
Recently, I want to add a hop-count number in interest class and when
interest pass a node, this number will increase one.
 so I define a mutable int in interest class, init it in construct
function, and increase it in Forward::onIncomingInterest(). But I try it
failed, I found every time when Forward got a interest in
onIncomingInterest, the number always zero.

I didn't found any function to make this interest got zero, and How to
increase it one by one ?

Thanks for your help?

qhsong