[ndnSIM] Doxygen not present error

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Apr 1 09:27:51 PDT 2016

Hi,

I guess the solution to your problem is to clone ndnSIM with the -- recursive flag on (git clone -- recursive <ndnSIM-url>). Another thing: there is no ndnSIM version 3.25. Do you refer to NS3?

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA