[ndnSIM] Implementing cache replacement policy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Sep 17 13:23:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

you will need to implement your own contest store realization, which will inherit the ContentStoreImpl class (https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/cs/content-store-impl.hpp#L82).

For further details, please take a look at the content store with freshness source code:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/cs/content-store-with-freshness.cpp
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/cs/content-store-with-freshness.hpp

and the corresponding custom replacement policy:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/cs/custom-policies/freshness-policy.hpp

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science