[ndnSIM] Simulating Simple LTE Scenario integrated with NDN

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Sep 17 12:53:14 PDT 2015

Hi Andrey,

I would suggest that you take a look at the ndnSIM mailing list archives, since there are many ndnSIM users working on such scenarios. You will be able to find some related simulation scenarios as well.

For example: http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2015-July/002011.html

Hope that this would help you!

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory