[ndnSIM] Parameters in FS at execution time

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Sep 10 10:53:25 PDT 2015

Hi Marco,

to the best of my knowledge, NS3 does not allow you to do so. The concept is that you will create your simulation examples defining the parameters of your simulation, compile them and run them.

Probably Alex may know more things about it.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA