[ndnSIM] Error in boost lib when executing template-based simulation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Sep 10 10:48:56 PDT 2015

Hi Andrey,

I took a quick look at this repo and, more or less, it includes the examples that are currently under the “/examples” folder of ndnSIM.

As a matter of fact, I do not really see the point of running the examples of this repo instead of just running the examples included in ndnSIM in the way described online.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA