[ndnSIM] Shell script to install ndnSIM on Ubuntu

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Oct 25 11:39:44 PDT 2015

Hi Ayush,

thank you very much for your contribution. I feel that many people will find your script useful.

Just to clarify something (and correct me if I am wrong) this script is about the installation of the latest ndnSIM version (ndnSIM 2.1), right?

It would be nice if you could update your script every time there is a new ndnSIM or Ubuntu release.

Thank you again!

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory