[ndnSIM] Node with same interest in a diferent time interval

Andrey Silva andreysilva.eng at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:18:43 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a node that send one interest with prefix
("/prefix" for example) for a few seconds (for example from 0 to 5s). And
after 2 seconds, start the same application with this same consumer. But,
when I made it, nothing is happening after the end of the application (in
5s). I take a look at this answer (
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2013-March/000189.html), but
this didn't work for me =(. Can some help ?

here is what i'm doing:

ndn::StackHelper ndnHelper;
ndnHelper.InstallAll();

 ndn::GlobalRoutingHelper ndnGlobalRoutingHelper;
  ndnGlobalRoutingHelper.InstallAll();

 ndn::StrategyChoiceHelper::InstallAll("/prefix",
"/localhost/nfd/strategy/best-route");

ndn::AppHelper consumerHelper("ns3::ndn::ConsumerCbr");

consumerHelper.SetPrefix("/prefix");

  ApplicationContainer apps = consumerHelper.Install (consumerNode);
         apps.Start (Seconds (0.0));
         apps.Stop  (Seconds (5.0));

  ApplicationContainer apps2 = consumerHelper.Install (consumerNode);
         apps2.Start (Seconds (7.0));
         apps2.Stop  (Seconds (20.0));

ndn::AppHelper producerHelper("ns3::ndn::Producer");
producerHelper.SetAttribute("PayloadSize", StringValue("1024"));

  ndnGlobalRoutingHelper.AddOrigins("/prefix", producerNode);

  producerHelper.SetPrefix("/prefix");
  producerHelper.Install(producerNode);

  ndn::GlobalRoutingHelper::CalculateRoutes();

Thanks in advance

--
Andrey Silva

Engenheiro da Computação - Universidade Federal do Pará
Mestrando em Engenharia Elétrica - Laboratório de Processamento de
Sinais - Universidade
Federal do Pará .
-
http://laps.ufpa.br/