[ndnSIM] Congestion control in ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Oct 2 09:26:02 PDT 2015

Hi Ayush,

NDN congestion control is currently an open research question. I feel that probably you could extract some information from the forwarding strategies and perform the forwarding in the appropriate way.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA