[ndnSIM] CDN Implementation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Oct 1 11:43:47 PDT 2015

Hi Andrey,

this is a research question, which I think needs a fair amount of experimentation in order to be answered.

Moreover, CDN still uses the TCP/IP model. Probably, you could use some modules of ndnSIM (e.g., in-network caching) and also some of the standard NS3 modules to setup your simulation environment.

I do not know, though, if/what changes you may need to do in ndnSIM.

I would be glad to help shall you need any further help.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA